Wednesday, February 2, 2011

31 Weeks in Hawaii!

This past week I was fortunate enough to get to spend my 30th/31st week of pregnancy in Honolulu, Hawaii! And what a fun time it was! What I didn't realize before leaving was that the Pro Bowl was taking place that weekend in Honolulu. So it was much busier than I was expecting, especially since almost all the football players (and Nick Lachey and Vanessa Minnilo, whom I never saw, boo!) were staying at our hotel. But I still managed to find my peace and quiet and happy place amongst all of the commotion. It was so beautiful and relaxing--I feel so lucky that I got to go!

Here I am at 31 weeks in Hawaii:




I had my 31 week doctors appointment this past Monday and all is well, praise the Lord! Blood pressure is excellent, heart beat is strong, and as usual, she is moving around like crazy! In fact, at my 29 week doctor appointment, she had already moved into the head-down position. To which I thought, "Great! Check that off my list! She's already head down, no breech baby for me". But when I went back at 31 weeks, I learned that she had moved back into the head-up position!! Little stinker! I knew I felt something getting caught in my rib cage--just didn't know it was her head! But oh well, we've still got some time. As long as she is head down again by 36 weeks then I won't worry.

The nursey is also coming along, which is SOOO much fun for me! I will wait to post pics until it's all done, but in the meantime, here is a pic of Lola's adorable daddy putting together her crib-- a rite of passage for all dad's.


More pics to come as we progress!



2 comments: