Saturday, February 19, 2011

34 Weeks!

Can't believe I'm about to say this, but I am 34 weeks which means I only have 6 weeks (or less) left!!! Time is FLYING by right now, and everything is getting VERY real. This last phase of pregnancy has definitely brought with it some emotions, and I am very aware of it. I could easily cry at the drop of a hat for no particular reason. I would say I am very ready for my emotions to level out here pretty soon. But I am also getting very excited to meet the little princess and we love her so much already!! I had my 2nd AMAZING baby shower today, which I will blog about separately later.What a fun and special day today!! We are definitely feeling showered with love!

Here is my latest pic at 34 weeks!






3 comments:

  1. AWWWW you look SO cute!!! You have definitely popped! We love you guys so much and can't wait to meet her too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so adorable! I was not a hot pregnant mama like you missy...enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete