Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby Shower #1

Well, this weekend I was definitely showered with LOVE! My best girl friends threw me an absolutely ADORABLE baby shower that was one for the books. I mean, they left out NO detail. It was completely precious and so sweet. Rather than describe it myself, I'll just attach some pics so you can see for yourself. Such a sweet day with friends and family! THANK YOU GIRLS ALL SO MUCH!!!!!


Taylor and I--she is due end of May with a girl too!



The Grandmothers and I:)



Opening my "Lola" ruffle panties--love them!



Cute onsies by the front door that Allison made!




Lola's "wish tree" where everyone wrote their sweet wishes for her




All the goodies!!




More goodies including hand-made birds nest cookies with pink jelly belly eggs inside




Mimosas for those "expecting" and those "not expecting". I believe the "not expecting" batch went much quicker:).




Amazing diaper cake!




All the beautiful hostesses! Love them all! You girls really know how to make a pregnant girl happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment