Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NURSERY PICS!

I am so happy that I am currently writing this blog post, because that means that we have finally completed the nursery! I kinda thought this day would never come. Right after Christmas, I had a mini panic attack because I all of the sudden realized we had done absolutely NOTHING for the nursery. The room that the nursery is in now used to be Jono's office (he works from home) and my treadmill room. You know that room in your house that is basically the "junk room" where you just put all the stuff you don't have room for anywhere else in this house? Yeah, that was this room. Not too cute, but a room we used a lot! So anyways, we had to combine our guest bedroom with Jono's office (tight squeeze!) to give baby Lola her very own room, of course:). And after my break down after Christmas, my husband lovingly assured me that we would start right after the Holidays and that we WOULD get it done, and not to worry. So we started almost immediately, and I am thrilled to say it is ready for her arrival (mostly)!

So without further ado, here are the pics! Just so you can fully understand the transformation, I am including before, during, and after pics:).

BEFORE--nasty office/workout room, also temporarily storing some nursery goodies:)


BEFORE--Jono's work space


DURING--wainscot installed and painted, walls painted!


AFTER--adorable wreath on her door


AFTER-- ta da!!!


AFTER--in love with our glider chair, Baby Bliss bird painting, and Pottery Barn Kids rose lamp shade!


AFTER


AFTER--custom bedding by Love Bug Baby Bedding and wall decal from Etsy!


AFTER--more bedding/crib pics


AFTER--up close


AFTER--the TV is for mom:)


AFTER-- Pottery Barn Kids chandelier, obsessed!

And that's the nursery! It turned out better than I imagined and I am so happy. A BIG thanks to all those who helped and/or contributed in any way!

16 comments:

  1. CUUUTE, Annie! Love it. Where'd you get your glider?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gable!! I'm so excited that you're preggers! The glider is from Baby Bliss in Snyder Plaza. They have a sample chair in the store and then a book of fabrics for you to choose from! Soooo in LOVE with this chair already! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PRECIOUS Annie!!! Love, love, love it!!!! Nice work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I. LOVE. THIS. NURSERY.
    AMAZING!! Lola will love it, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOO CUTE!!! L O V E the color scheme!!! It's beautiful and just perfect for your baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I totally had to have a TV in Kailee's room too! Everyone thought I was crazy but it was genius! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. O-M-G!!!! I LOVE it!!! It's SO cute Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a great job- this is one of the cutest girl nurseries I have seen! I will definitely be making mental notes of this *in case* we ever have a girl someday (fingers crossed!). :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much guys!! It was definitely fun putting it all together! Ready for Lola now:).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Annie I love every inch of that nursery! So darling! I bet you feel much more at peace and ready for that baby girl to GET HERE already, now that her room awaits her! :) Excited for you...

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys did an amazing job on the nursery! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog through a mutual blogger friend & I love it :)

    Your nursery looks INCREDIBLE; you guys did a fabulous job! I absolutely love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. just found your blog as I was searching for ideas to decorate my daughter's nursery and I'm using the same birds/cherry blossom art work from PBK as the focal point & room inspiration...you did an awesome job! can you please share with me the color & brand of the wall paint you used?

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey janet! Thank you very much! The paint color is Behr "Aqua Bay" and it is amazing. Happy decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi there - found your blog through a fellow blogger and making some mental notes about this nursery - I adore it! Can you tell me about the baby bedding. Where did you have it made? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi TanaLicious! Sorry for the late response. Thanks so much! I had the bedding custom made at Love Bug Baby Bedding, and we were very pleased! Her website is www.lovebugbabybedding,com. Her contact info should be on the website. Let me know if you have any other questions!

    ReplyDelete