Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Pink or Blue??

In a crazy and exciting turn of events today, I got to have a sonogram where they were able to determine the gender of our baby!! It was so much fun to FINALLY have a sonogram and see how much the baby has changed. And WOW what a difference 10 weeks makes! So anyways, Jono is actually out of town right now (bummer), and so I had to use every ounce of my self control and have the sonogram techs write the gender on a piece of paper and seal it securely in an envelope that is now in the hands of a Dallas bakery. I know, I am proud of myself too! The bakery is going to make us a cake where the inside layer of the cake will be pink frosting if it's a girl and blue frosting if it's a boy! Can't wait to cut into that cake!!

So Jono gets back in town this Thursday, but that is ironically the day I leave for San Diego for the weekend, MEANING I have to wait all through the weekend to discover the results. This may be the hardest thing I have ever done.

So stay tuned for the results after the big reveal party with our family this Monday, 10/25!! And leave a comment with your guess of the baby's gender if you have one!!

8 comments:

  1. Exciting! My guess is girl... and she will obviously be a Chi Omega when she grows up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! It was great seeing you today! Glad we could help you out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting, Annie!!!! Oh my goodness I selfishly hope it's a girl (so our baby girls can play together...) But you know how I love my little boys. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHHHH I cannot BELIEVE YOUR DISCIPLINE!!!! So very proud of you :)

    My guess is a.... baby.... BOY for this one! (based on your family and jono's family history haha)

    CANNOT WAIT!!! so can you unravel for us on TUESDAY!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. did someone say cake? i LOVE cake!

    I think you're going cut into some pink frosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this idea!! I may just have to steal it for when we have baby number 2! My guess is pink frosting for a sweet little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so impressed with your self-control. I could not handle it! Looking forward to reading your update on Monday!

    ReplyDelete