Tuesday, October 26, 2010

"Pink or Blue??" Party Update

I figured I'd better update the blog for those of you who have been asking. Yesterday, thanks to stand-by flying, I was lucky enough to get stuck in the San Diego airport from 5:30am-5:30pm, therefore causing me to MISS my own party!! I was obviously so sad and bummed (may have even shed a few tears in the airport by myself), but I am feeling great today and ready for the rescheduled party TONIGHT!! I am getting A LOT of "pink" guesses which is so funny to me because so many people thought I would have all boys since I have 3 older brothers and so does Jono--no sisters for either of us! But I love it! And I guess we will see very soon!

3 comments:

  1. That's awful that you missed your own party! I would have been a sobbing mess! And I probably would have ripped into that cake once I landed back in Dallas! You've got some serious will power! My guess is pink...another girl cousin for Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to hear! One of my friends is in labor with her little girl as I type!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Annie!

    Just found your blog and am so excited to follow along! You will love being a mommy!

    xoxo,
    marina

    ReplyDelete