Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like....

You guessed it...Christmas!!

Well, in a totally unrelated, non-baby blog post, our house is decorated for Christmas! The inside at least. We still have the outside to do, but that just gives me something else to look forward to! Too early for Christmas decorations, you ask? NOPE! Not in my book. Last year we put up our tree the day after Thanksgiving and it just didn't seem like it was up long enough! So I told myself I would do it even earlier this year. Additionally, I am helping a family friend decorate houses for Christmas, so I decided I had better put mine up before I got sick of decorating. Another reason we've got the tree up already.

So... without further ado... here is our tree!!


No comments:

Post a Comment