Monday, November 15, 2010

20 Weeks!

Half way there folks!! That is so crazy to think about. Crazy on one hand because I can't believe we only have 20 weeks left to do all the things we need to do, and crazy on the other hand because I can't believe I still have to wait 20 weeks to meet her! The longer I am pregnant, the more excited I get about being a mom to this sweet little girl. Being that this was a surprise for us and not in the "plan" quite yet, I never imagined I could be this excited or this happy to soon be transitioning to parenthood. It is such a wonderful blessing and we are so thankful to the Lord for bringing this gift into out lives. And she isn't even here yet!! I can only imagine how much my heart will explode once I am actually holding her in my arms.

Ok, enough with the cheesy stuff, sorry! Here I am at 20 weeks in Eureka Springs, AR for Grant & Michelle Usry's wedding weekend.


What a beautiful place Eureka Springs is!! I seriously hope I get to go back and vacation there some day in the near future. It has the most beautiful trees, rolling hills, lakes, and adorable atmosphere! Here is a pic of the view from the balcony of our cabin. I am in LOVE!


I believe that is all I have for now. Get ready for some serious growing coming up!! In the next month, she will weigh over a pound! And I will weigh....well...let's not go there....



1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! You look so great and I love your christmas tree :) looking forward to reading!

    ReplyDelete