Friday, April 29, 2011

She is a peanut!

This week we had Miss Lola's one month check-up. We had been having some weight gain issues in the beginning, but I am happy to say that we are doing great now (though it has been a LOT of work for this momma, and still is)! I am hoping one day our feeding sessions can become much more efficient and quick, but for now, it will continue to take 45-50 minutes each time. Oh well! She has been consistently gaining about an ounce a day, which is just where we need to be.

So here are her one month stats:

Weight: 7lbs. 11 oz. (10th percentile)

Length: 20 3/4" (25th percentile)
Funny side story about her length--when they measured her at the hospital they told us she was 21 1/4". Fast forward to our 2 week appointment when we find out that she is 20 1/4". HA! So much for accuracy!

Head: 14" (25th percentile)

The doctor (who we LOVE) said she is happy with her growth--she's just a peanut! That's ok with me though. It's just more time for me to enjoy her being little:).

On another note--I recently realized that it has been 5 WEEKS since I've had a solid nights sleep! If you would have told me a few months ago that I could function on this little sleep for this long, I would have laughed in your face and told you that you were crazy. Turns out you can do anything when you're totally in love with the one you're doing it for. Oh, and waking up to someone as cute as this helps too:).



Love, love!


1 comment:

  1. The mis-measured Kailee at the hospital too! She is perfect Annie! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete