Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy 1 Month Lola Kate!

Today marks one month from little Lola Kate's birthday. Wow I cannot believe it!! This month has really flown by and has been such a joy for us. Lola is the sweetest, happiest, and most content baby. She is such a blessing and we know we are lucky to have such a peaceful baby! We are definitely getting spoiled and know we shouldn't expect the rest of our kids to be this easy as newborns. She is eating good, sleeping great, and crying rarely. What more could we ask for?? We are so in love with this sweet baby girl. Our life is surely better with her in it.

Here is the month in review from the lens of my iPhone:

One of her first pics--in the hospital!

Presh

Mommy and Lola in the hospital

Always sticking out that tongue!

Floral camouflage

I'm adorable in my outfit from my Mimi! (Jono's mom)

Hanging with my "Fancy" (Annie's mom) doing one of my favorite things: holding my legs straight out in front of me!

With Katie, aka "Boo"

With Morgan and Brenda

Bath time bunny!

With my daddy--I'm so teeny!

My favorite facial expression-- my "worried" wrinkles

Doing my favorite activity again, holding out my legs!

"Hoppy" girl!

Daddy time

Happy 3 weeks Lola!

Snoozing with my paci

Such a model

Bath time princess!

Wearing my new "L" shirt

Happy 1 month at the lake on Easter!

We are so grateful to the Lord for giving us the best gift we could ever ask for. We look forward to many for joyful times with our baby girl. God surely knew what He was doing when He gave us Lola Kate. Our cup runneth over.

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful baby!!! Glad she is doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute and so tiny! Glad she has been such an "easy" baby so far :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy you are experiencing the love only a mom can truly comprehend! Isn't it the best?!

    ReplyDelete