Friday, March 11, 2011

37 Weeks!

37 down, 3 to go!! Slowly but surely we are getting there! I am now officially 37 weeks which also means that baby Lola is officially full term, which is a huge blessing in itself. I am so happy she has been able to grow big and strong in the womb up until this point. But now, let's face it, I'm ready whenever she is! I just got back from the doctor this morning and got another good report. Strong heartbeat, measuring 38 weeks (1 week ahead, just like EVERY time), 1-2 cm dilated, and 30-40% effaced. So I made a little progress from last week, but not a ton. I wish the doctor could give me a definite answer as to when she'll be making her debut, but she just can't!! That's just part of pregnancy I guess. So in the meantime I'll be sleeping as much as I can, relaxing, enjoying time with the hubs, preparing for her arrival in any way I can, and pampering myself a little I guess! I mean, might as well right?? Oh yeah, and the doctor estimated that she is probably around 7 lbs right now, which sounds big enough to me, not sure I want her to get any bigger!! Haha, just kidding. Ok, I'm kind of kidding.

Here is my 37 week bump pic:


Ok Lola, you're starting to make your mom a little uncomfortable!! Please come out and meet us soon!

5 comments:

  1. You look PRECIOUS!!! So happy for you. Enjoy your last few weeks and get lots of rest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamper yourself as much as possible because once you see your beautiful baby girl, the only person you are going to care about pampering is her! :)

    So exciting! I'm off Facebook for Lent so please post on here as soon as you can after having her! Prayers for an easy and quick delivery of a healthy baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, you look great! Hope you are able to get some good rest in these last couple of weeks :) Can't wait to hear about Lola's arrival and see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Annie! You look super cute! I hope for your sake that she is not late. That is no fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. annie-- you are lookin GOOD sister!! and yes, relax all you can... you'll be glad you did. :)

    ReplyDelete