Wednesday, January 4, 2012

::9 Months::


Thanks to computer problems right before Christmas, I am just now getting to my 9 month post! Lola turned 9 months old on Christmas Eve, and this month was one of many changes for the little nugget. For starters she had her FIRST Christmas this month! It was such a special time with family, albeit very busy for a 9 month old, and her parents:). The Holidays are my absolute favorite time of the year, but I gotta say that I am a little happy to see the craziness subside...if it ever does. Miss Lola has gotten even BUSIER this month, I cannot believe that she will get even more busy in the next few months! Life has really changed since she was a little baby.

Here are some highlights of the month:

-- Lola cut two top teeth this month for a total of 4 teeth.

--No more army crawling, now it's just real crawling on her hands and knees!

--She is pulling up on absolutely everything! She is a pro at that.

--She can now stand for about 15 seconds w/o holding on to anything! I swear she'll be walking before we know it!

--She walks very well holding on to my 2 fingers. She lifts her feet up really high, kind of like a march. It's adorable.

--Lola loves to shake her head back & forth like she is saying "no", except she does all the time, especially when music comes on. It's like she's dancing! So cute.

--Still eating about the same as last month. We are working on more real food, but she has choked (more like gagged really bad and scared mama!) several times on puffs, so I am nervous to introduce more.

--Still sleeping amazing! And still taking 2 naps--thank goodness! Hope this lasts for a while.

--We had to convert one of our living rooms into a playroom this month b/c sister got into e-v-e-r-y-t-h-i-n-g! It finally got to the point where I couldn't take it anymore, so I made her her own baby-proof (mostly) room with a baby gate! Much better!

--Still saying "dada", "baba", "gaga", but "dada" is the clear favorite. She says it all time time. And still hasn't said "mama" yet :(


I think that covers most of the highlights! Here are some pics of Lola at Christmas:

My blue-eyed girl


Christmas Eve at the farm


Mom, Dad, & Lola with my Grandmother & Papaw (my mom's parents--the original "Lola" is on the right)

Whoooooo's the cutest?? New owl hat from Aunt B!


Snuggle time with dada


Christmas Eve night at Jono's parents house, with Pops and cousin Titus


Outfit change! Mimi & Pops (Jono's parents) and cousin Titus


Christmas Day at my parents' house in her new pink walker!


Adorable Polar Bear sleeping bag from Aunt Kate (to-be) and Uncle John!


Her first "baby"


Cheeeeeese!


Uncle Tay-Tay

2 comments:

  1. Precious precious... in love with the owl hat!!! How is she already almost walking... this is pure craziness! Time flies. Cant wait to pinch her little cheeks this summer :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is precious. I can't believe how much she looks like you Annie! ~J

    ReplyDelete